MasterCard Job Openings 2016 for freshers – Associate Software Engineer. MasterCard Recruitment in Pune for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
MasterCard Job Openings 2016:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Develop application enhancements for the Single Message Reporting and Settlement systems.
- Learn the application
- Working with global team members, perform development of application enhancements.
- Part of a highly successful team, ensuring high quality deliverables.
- Do you want to contribute to the success of MasterCard’s critical global ATM/POS system?
- Are you motivated to be a part of a highly successful global team that is helping drive towards a world beyond cash?
- Have you wanted to be part of a new team created in India?
- Perform day to day system development and maintenance activities to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market
- • Responsible for systems development life cycle including development, detailed test strategy/test design, release monitoring.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Requires the skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Possesses good communication skills — both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative and organizational skills.
- Skills required include COBOL, JCL, VSAM.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities while working as a member of diverse and geographically distributed project team.
MasterCard Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs