JPMorgan Chase Job Openings 2016 for freshers - Application Developer. JPMorgan Chase Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Application Developer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
JPMorgan Chase Job Openings 2016:
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- We are constantly looking for world-class technologists to join our team building solutions for high-volume cross-asset-class e-Commerce.
- Candidates must be highly motivated with a deep desire to succeed in the financial environment. The ideal candidates will have a clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts with basic programming background in one of the languages -- C++, Java, or Python.
- The interns would help build new or expand on an existing functionality for the bank’s e-commerce system; working on various front-office critical aspects of electronic trading such as dynamic Pricing, Trade Execution, Low latency Order Management, Data Analytics or Hedging.
- The system must efficiently handle real-time data and be carefully tuned for performance. Interns would be responsible for the development of new features and will be accountable for the overall life cycle of their deliveries including analysis and design, development, deployment, optimization, documentation. The working environment is competitive and demanding but one where creativity and problem solving skills are rewarded. Please only apply for this role if you are interested in building a career in financial markets and learn the innovative e-commerce strategies. Fantastic opportunities exist both in our Mumbai and Bangalore offices.
- Electronification of trading Macro products (Currencies, Interest Rates, and Commodities) has undergone a radical expansion over the past few years.
- The percentage of electronically traded flow volume is witnessing an exponential growth year on year.
- Optimizing hardware and software to analyze past market data to predict the future trends and take trading decisions based on that heuristic analysis is clearly seen as the future of trading.
- JP Morgan, due to its deep and wide penetration in financial markets, has the unique advantage of offering the best cross product e-trading solutions to its client base.
- Macro e-trading is in the forefront in this space.
JPMorgan Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs