Intel Job Openings 2016 for freshers as System Programmer - Apply Online. Intel Job Openings in Bangalore for System Programmer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check:Intel Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Intel Job Openings 2016:
|Company Name||Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||System Programmer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel's business needs. Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes. Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
- A relevant educational qualification is needed (minimum a Graduate of any discipline).
- Relevant work experience of 1 year would be nice to have.
- Knowledge, concepts of Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Linux Server System Administration.
- Analytical mindset with exhibition of troubleshooting abilities, Technical Problem Solving techniques.
- Good/Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work in a team as an effective team player, work with peers across Geos.
- Nice to Have - Minimum Knowledge, concepts of Web Server Administration (IIS, Apache), Knowledge of ITIL - Incident, Change, Problem Management
Also Check: Intel Career Registration Link
Intel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs