Innodata Job Openings in Noida for freshers from 1st to 4th February 2016. Innodata Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Content Management position. Candidate good in Physical chemistry, General/ organic chemistry (Stereo chemistry, Nomenclature spectroscopy). M.Sc, M. Pharma freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Innodata Job Openings in Noida for freshers:
|Company Name||Innodata India|
|Qualification||M.Sc, M. Pharma|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Role||Content Management|
|Industry Type||KPO / Research / Analytics|
|Salary||1,50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A|
About The Company:
Innodata is a global digital services and solutions company. Our technology and services power leading information products and online retail destinations around the world. Our solutions help prestigious enterprises harness the power of digital data to re-imagine how they operate and drive performance. We serve publishers, media & information companies, digital retailers, banks, insurance companies, government agencies and many other industries. We take a "technology-first" approach, applying the most advanced technologies in innovative ways. Founded in 1988, we comprise a team of 5,000 diverse people in 8 countries who are fiercely dedicated to delivering services and solutions that help the world make better decisions.
- Exp- 0 to 2 Years
- Good in Physical chemistry, General/ organic chemistry (Stereo chemistry, Nomenclature spectroscopy).
- Good in English as language.
- Role would be in content management and content development for journals/ Articles/ Patents.
- Shift- General shift
- Work location- Sec-62, Noida
Innodata Selection Process:
- Written test based on General/ organic chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemistry (Stereo chemistry, Nomenclature spectroscopy).
- HR Round
- Interview with subject matter expert
- Management round of interview.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Innodata Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 1st to 4th February 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM - 12 PM
C-25, 7th Floor,
Stellar IT Park,
Contact Person: Puneet Nanda
Share This Job Opening...!!