IBM Job Recruitment 2016 for Graduate freshers – Software Developer. IBM Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Developer position. Bleacher’s Degree and Master’s Degree Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
IBM Job Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Qualification||Bleacher’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Experience||0 – 6 Months|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About IBM Company:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
- 0-6 months of software development experience
- Web applications using Java, JSP, jQuery and related technologies
- Hands-on experience with Databases like Oracle, MySQL or similar
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills (battery usage, network usage optimization, etc)
- Proven analytical skills
- Passion for mobile device technologies
- Design, coding and testing of components.
- Fix Bugs identified in the implementation phase.
- Will include all aspects of software development from design to coding and testing.
- Will involve solving technical problems that may not be well defined and leading the way with innovation.
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs