HGS Walkin Interview for Freshers in Mumbai – 5th to 12th January 2016. HGS Recruitment in Mumbai for Back Office non voice Process Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Back Office Non Voice Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.|
a. Customer related :
- Understand the process of claims processing in the healthcare industry.
- Have thorough knowledge of the job.
- Have a good understanding of the performance SLAs and meet the SLAs.
- Understand and adhere to all binding laws and regulations related to the project.
b. Financials related : NA
c. People related :
- Ability to communicate orally, verbally and have good communication skills
- Good team player and give due respect to the co workers in the project.
- Adaptability and quick learning skills.
d. Process related :
- Adhere and meet the training SLAs of the project.
- Ensure all parameters like- Production, TAT and Quality are met.
- Process claims as per the guidelines.
- Utilize and be familiar with the current system functions, applications and enhancements.
- a. Customer related
- b. Financial related:
- c. People related :
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Ensure strict adherence to the process workflow and regular attendance is maintained and apt behaviour is observed.
- d. Process related :
- Ability to operate a keyboard and basic computer navigational skills.
- BCA/MCA/Btech/Mtech May not apply for the position
- 2Years of Bond
- Rotational Shifts
- Fresher Welcome
HGS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
HGS Walkin Interview Details:
Walk-in Date: 15th to 12th January 2016
Time of Interview: 10 AM
Contact Person: Sunil