HCL Job Recruitment 2016 for freshers as Software Engineer. HCL Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Software Engineer positions. BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
You can practice: HCL Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
HCL Job Recruitment 2016 for freshers:
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
About HCL Company:
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms. For more information, please visit www.hcl.com
- Developing and managing specific technology areas including:
- Web development
- Data warehouse technology
- Business intelligence, interfaces, clinical research and health information exchange.
- Develop and maintain custom web applications as defined by Avitas business requirements
- Design, Develop & Test the application.
- Manages database related to patient management systems.
- Track record of leading complex database/application projects with aggressive timetables without compromising quality and cost objectives.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Excellent coding skills
- Experience with php, xml, web services, jsp, java scripts.
- Experience in angular & Database desired.
- Exposure to rapid application development, agile methodologies
- Experience in Mobile Phone Applications
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Ability to synthesize complex requirements and present simple solutions
- Good team player
HCL Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs