Genpact Walkin Recruitment 2016 for freshers on 20th and 21st January. Genpact Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Associate Position. B.Com, ICWA Graduates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact Walkin Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Job Location||Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.|
About Genpact Company:
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Perform Close activities/tasks as per defined close Calendar and raise issues pro-actively to Sr. Accountants & Team leads for resolution.
- Ensure all assigned manual journals are posted by the end of the cut-off and all calculations/back-ups attached.
- Prepare BS Reconciliation within assigned timelines with adequate quality in Blackline tool.
- Understand the requirement of SOX/Business/SOD Controls and ensure all team controls are exercised in the assigned process steps as an accountant.
- To ensure HFM upload is completed for the entity assigned.
- Manage customers / counterparts at local country level.
- Understand the dynamics of cross functional working environment and communicate adequately with other teams.
- Participate in all team huddles and be keen to share improvement opportunities in the as is process.
- Candidate should have passport ready.
- Candidate should be comfortable with Night Shifts
- Candidate should be Excellent with communication skills.
- You can come directly for the interview mention ” AMBIKA” on your resume.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 20th to 21st January 2016
Interview Timings: 11 AM – 2 PM
SEC 135, Genpact Noida ,plot no 21, tower 8,
nearest metro station is botanical gardern,
from their you can take our shuttle services by the name of “CITY LIFE”.
Contact Person: Ambika