GE Power Recruitment 2016 for freshers in Bangalore - Apply Online. GE Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as EID Intern - Controls position. Master's Degree in Computer Science freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: GE Placement Papers
GE Power Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||GE Power|
|Job Role||EID Intern - Controls|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About GE Company:
GE Healthcare’s Healthcare Systems business provides a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators that can help caregivers improve the consistency, quality and efficiency of patient care everywhere. These technologies advance every phase of patient care, from diagnostic imaging to routine testing to life-critical care. With X-ray, Women’s Health, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, Molecular Imaging, Diagnostic Cardiology and Interventional technologies, GE creates industry-leading products that allow clinicians to see inside the human body more clearly than ever. In addition, with efforts in ultrasound, ECG, bone densitometry, patient monitoring, incubators and infant warmers, respiratory care, anesthesia management and a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators, GE’s Healthcare Systems business enables clinicians to provide better care for millions of patients every day - from wellness checkups to advanced diagnostics to life-saving treatment. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing global Xray business.GE is an equal opportunity employer.
- Controls team develops advanced control technologies for GE gas turbine gas turbine, steam turbine & other simple / combined cycle power plant products. , The team executes fulfillment projects for new unit simple cycle and combined cycle power plants. The internship candidate must have thorough understanding of control loops & passion to explore & implement advanced control techniques.
- This internship assignment would include:
- Exploring & understanding Gas Turbine Control Loops.
- Execute GT Application SW for Mark Vie
- Deliver with quality & meet project timeliness, while enhancing domain expertise.
- Perform modelling study on Gas control Projects.
- The candidate is required to present his/her progress on assigned work & learning regularly to the group on his/her progress. He/she is also required to document the work done during the internship assignment.
- Understanding of gas turbine, steam turbine, or combined-cycle power plant controls and auxiliary systems.
- Working knowledge of dynamic simulation packages such as Matlab/Simulink, Dynsim, HYSIS or ASPEN.
- Solid track record of engineering accomplishments.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong Oral and written communication skills.
You can also see: GE Jobs For Freshers