Flipkart Hiring for BE, B.Tech freshers – Software Development Engineer. Flipkart Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Software Development Engineer position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Flipkart Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- We are looking for engineers who are well rounded – quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the scale that Flipkart operates at.
- The same scale also demands the engineers to produce super-efficient solutions. Engineers participate and propagate a culture where initiative and merit is valued highly.
- Flipsters’ in the commerce platform work on problems such as advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability, elastic storage, predictive analytics, fraud detection and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience, to name a few.
- Working with the market leader, engineers mostly solve challenges-never-seen-before.
- The Software Development Engineer’s core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/system that address real world problems.
- You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
- You own of the projects you deliver while collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders on all elements of the development process.
- You will be helping help large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable
- Anywhere between 0-3 years of experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming
- Language: C/Java/C++/C#
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus
- B Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
Also Check: Ericsson Placement Papers
Flipkart Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs