Finance Jobs for freshers in XL Dynamics Kerala - Walkin on 13th February 2016. XL Dynamics Job Openings in Kerala for freshers as Financial Analyst Position. B.Com, BA, BBA, MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Finance Jobs for freshers in XL Dynamics Navi Mumbai:
|Company Name||XL Dynamics|
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBA, MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Industry Type||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Salary||3,50,000 - 8,00,000 P.A|
About XL Dynamics Company:
XL Dynamics India is a financial services company founded in 2002. We provide niche mortgage banking services with operations in India and USA. We are focused on providing the highest quality of financial services to the US financial markets that includes forward mortgages, reverse mortgages, warehouse operations and servicing operations. Being a technology savvy company, we have also developed our integrated technology platform to bring the best of the banking services and innovative financial products. Our experience in financial and banking industry with a blend of technology enables us to provide the most efficient and cost effective services to our customers. Our partner in US is into mortgage banking for 31 years, and is approved by leading financial agencies such as, FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae
Financial Analyst will be a part of the operations team in the US
mortgage domain. This role requires an analytical approach to go beyond
operational deliverable in order to provide quick and accurate solutions
to the clients on a daily basis.
Job Description:Financial Analyst will be a part of the operations team in the US mortgage domain. This role requires an analytical approach to go beyond operational deliverable in order to provide quick and accurate solutions to the clients on a daily basis.
- Assess loan worthiness and review financial statements.
- Configure financial data and documents in the ERP system.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data and documents in the ERP system.
- Perform verification as per the process to determine authenticity of data.
- Generate final agreements for execution.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service focus, with a drive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Commitment to deliver quality results and overcome obstacles in minimum stipulated time.
- Must be self - managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support.
- Graduates: Minimum 1 year of work experience is mandatory.
- MBA (Finance): Freshers can also apply.
- MBA/PGDM (Any Specialization): Experienced candidates with minimum 1 year to maximum 15 years of experience can apply.
- The whole recruitment process will take entire day; candidates are therefore requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- MBA Third Semester/ Fourth Semester pursuing can apply provided they join us on immediate basis.
- MBA First/Second semester pursuing please do not apply.
- MBA last semester (results awaited/ completed) can apply.
- We welcome candidates from out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement is provided candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- We have openings in both day and night shift. Female candidates will be considered for day shift only.
- We have no rotational shifts.
- Prior knowledge in mortgage is NOT required.
- CA (Chartered Accountants) / CS/ CFA are NOT eligible.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- Candidates with the existing backlogs / ATKT ( Results Pending) will not be entertained.
- Candidates with 45 days to 3 months notice period please do not apply.
XL Dynamics Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Updated Resume.
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Customer Service Associate Jobs at Amazon - Walkin from 1st to 6th February 2016
- 2013, 2014, 2015 Passout freshers Walkin Drive at Aon Hewitt - 1st February 2016
- Voice Process Jobs for freshers at Sutherland Walkin from 1st to 7th February 2016
- Innodata Job Openings in Noida for freshers from 1st to 4th February 2016
XL Dynamics Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 13th February 2016
Interview Timings: 11 AM to 1 PM
Interview Venue:Venue 1:
KMEA Engineering College
Kuzhivelipady, Edathala P.O.,
Venue 2 :
Institute of Management in Kerala, University of Kerala
Kariavattom campus (Near techno park, Trivandrum, Kerala) - 695581.