Ericsson Job Openings in Noida for freshers - Network Engineer. Ericsson Recruitment in Noida for freshers as Network Engineer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Ericsson Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Assist in development of a service proposal
- Collect and document customer requirements
- Planning of ATM/IP based transport network for WCDMA ATND
- Understanding of BSC & RNC Transport Interfaces & Design
- Designed network should be scalable and cost efficient
- Designed network should deliver required QoS
- Network Design for GSM/ EDGE Transport Networks using classical TDM and using Abis over IP,Gb over IP and A over IP
- Quality and Availability part of the design to be completed on TLP/Mentum/Pathloss
- To be able to use all Design tools to deliver Design services
- Should be able to design SDH network by using NGSDH equipment
- Design (Equipment Configuration) of SDH equipments on Achimedes and InterConfig as required
- Analyze the customer’s existing systems, needs, and requirements
- Understanding of different vendor NMS system and to be able to fetch and analyze data as part of netwrok opimization activity
- Do presentations and participate in technical discussions with customers
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- CCNA/CCNP or equivalent certification
- Planning, organization and executing skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to handle customer meetings and discussions.
Also Check: Ericsson Placement Papers
Ericsson Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply for Ericsson Job Openings:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!