Epicor Recruitment 2016 for freshers - Application Support Analyst. Ericsson Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Application Support Analyst position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Epicor Recruitment 2016:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Job Role||Application Support Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With more than 40 years of experience, Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. More than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries rely on Epicor to help them meet business challenges today, and empower them for even greater success tomorrow.
- We are looking for fresh graduates with computer science or business degree and excellent written & verbal English skills to join our team of talented professionals who are providing award-winning support service to our customers located primarily in the Americas.
- As a Junior Support Analyst with Epicor your job will be to offer outstanding customer support of our enterprise software products including Epicor ERP, one of the most technically advanced and functionality rich ERP solutions on the market today.
- You will be based in our new Technology Center in Bangalore which offers a friendly, modern and innovative environment. You will be surrounded by like-minded, intelligent and smart people who are developing cutting-edge enterprise software solutions and providing best in class support service, so you can bet there is no better place for you to learn and grow.
- In this position you will gain a deep understanding of both the product you support and the technologies used to bring our software applications to life. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs from your starting day to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers will empower you to step forward on our career path which could take you into engineering, consulting or something completely different!
- If you're looking for a career that is challenging, satisfying, and inspiring, we hope you consider Epicor as we continue to defy the technology limits.
- B.COM, B.Sc./ B.Tech with 60% Aggregate
- Excellent written and spoken english skills
- Wiling to work in Night Shift.
Epicor Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs