Cisco Bangalore Job Openings 2016 for freshers - Hardware Engineer.
Cisco Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Hardware Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for Cisco vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Cisco Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Cisco Bangalore Job Openings 2016 for freshers:
|Job Role||Hardware Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About Cisco Company:
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
- In this role, you will participate in the design and verification of leading-edge multimillion gate, 45nm / 28nm (or smaller geometry) ASICs.
- Our team develops custom switching / routing ASICs for use in Cisco’s flag bearer products like the Catalyst 6500, Nexus 7000, MDS9000, Catalyst 4500, Catalyst 3750 switching platforms and GSR and CRS-3, ASR9000, ASR90X routing platforms as well as ASICs critical to strategic product areas being aggressively pursued by Cisco.
- These silicon chips are used to build high density 10Gbps/40Gbps or higher speed multi-protocol switches / routers.
- The ASICs have the network and fabric interfaces and have a rich feature set that includes multiple high bandwidth ports, low-latency, on chip-buffers, queuing, scheduling, congestion management.
- The ASICs support multiple protocols such as standards based Ethernet and Fibre Channel as well as emerging standards like Data Center Ethernet, Fibre Channel Over Ethernet, and TRILL.
- You will participate in the design and verification process starting with high-level conceptual and architectural discussions and ending with micro architecture and design partition within the ASIC.
- You will find that design courses such as digital logic, computer architecture and organization, and network/communication architecture will be very helpful throughout this stage.
- Datapath pipelines, state-machines, and computer arithmetic elements are key components within the ASIC.
- Hardware design, the test/verification environment is designed using an object-oriented framework designed in C++ so you will use knowledge from your programming courses that include advance data structures, algorithms, and design patterns as well as languages such as Verilog HDL, C, and C++.
- You will aid in the architecture of the test environments which include developing constrained random stimulus generators, automated response checkers, and advanced configuration and programming API components.
- Some of these components are reused across the entire phase of the project from module, chip and system level verification on Linux based verilog simulators.
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking to create area and power efficient hardware designs as well as reusable C++ classes for the verification and simulation environments.
- Writing thorough and detailed specifications and test plans as well as oral descriptions will enable your ideas and concepts to be reviewed and accepted by other team members.
- BSEE is required/MSEE is preferred.
- Team-player, can-do attitude will work well in a group environment while still being able to contribute on an individual basis and you will find that you'll have lots of fun and thrive in this environment if you enjoy being challenged, learning new ideas, and push yourself to achieve aggressive technology goals.
Cisco Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Also Check: Cisco Placement Papers