Capita Walkin Recruitment 2016 for freshers on 1st and 2nd February. Capita India Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as IT Helpdesk Executive Position. B.Sc, BCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Capita Walkin Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Capita India|
|Experience||0 - 4 years|
|Job Role||IT Helpdesk Executive|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:Capita is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 62,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India. Weve been serving both private and public sectors in the UK since the 1980s. Capita currently has 4 sites in India: 1 site in Mumbai, 2 in Pune, and 1 in Bangalore.
- To maintain confidentiality of all customer and personal information and not divulge process related information to an unauthorised person
- To take responsibility for Health and Safety in the workplace, identifying and escalating any risks immediately to the Team Leader
- To adhere to COS risk and compliance requirements
- To escalate any problem to line manager in first instance
- To contribute to overall achievements of required service level by maintaining agreed personal targets.
- This role is accountable to manage the cases well and highlight issues to the Incident Management when there are high priority cases raised.
- The analysts should chase the cases and try for case closures when the service desk is the owner of the case.
- The analysts should adhere to client procedures and guidelines to meet the service levels.
- To create and maintain call histories logs in the time tracker and update the time tracker with all the activities accurately.
- To take total ownership of the call logging process whilst contributing to the overall service goals and objectives.
- To deliver an effective and professional service to the client.
- Provide first level helpdesk support via telephone and e-mail for Capita ITS end-users.
- Determine problem and log calls based on impact and priority assessment.
- Adhere to all call logging policies, procedures and documentation correctly.
- Answer telephone calls within agreed internal Helpline service levels
- Liaise with other teams as and when required.
- Escalate to second level support when necessary, whilst maintaining ownership of the call.
- Escalate to 3rd parties if required whilst remaining owner of the call until closure.
- Escalate all P1 calls to the Incident Management team within agreed timescales.
- Track calls and update customers on progress, escalate where progress does not meet the agreed priority service levels
- Maintain excellent time keeping practices and attendance.
- Investigations delegated by Team Leader
- Acting as Mentor/buddy to the new analysts
- Monitor SLA and chase via e-mails
- Chase the open calls and cases on hold as and when requested by the UK team.
- To undergo any refresher training or new process training and help in successfully implementing the new processes on the desk.
- To regularly keep themselves updated with all the client process changes on the desk.
- Is task oriented, carrying out activities clearly defined within a job/role description. Is responsible for their individual performance targets and contribution to team performance targets, ensuring they are doing the right thing for the customer.
Capita Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Capita Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 1st and 2nd February 2016
Walk-in Time : 11 AM - 2 PM
Interview Venue:Godrej & Boyce,
Gate No 2, Plant No. 6, LBS Marg,
Opp Vikhroli Bus Depot, Vikhroli (W),
Mumbai 400 079.
Share This Job Opening...!!