Bajaj Allianz Walkin Recruitment 2016 For Freshers from 9th to 14th January. Bajaj Allianz Job Vacancies in Bangalore for HR Support Position. Any Graduates Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned venue.
Bajaj Allianz Walkin Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Bajaj Allianz|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||HR Support|
|Salary||1,25,000 – 1,75,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About Bajaj Allianz:
Allianz AG, the worlds largest Insurance Company in terms of gross written premium and Bajaj Auto Limited, one of Indias most trusted companies have joined hands and established Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, one of Indias leading and fastest growing General insurers with a strong pan-India presence.
- To take care of Joining Formalities, FADV and other Employee related activities
- Employee Engagement
- Handle Separation formalities, Induction etc
- Responsible for Performance Management System, Compliance and other statutory & internal Audit Compliances
- Need to travel across the locations to handle employee grievances.
- Manage MIS Reports & Trackers
- Support organizational effectiveness through proper alignment of people, Processes, structure and culture with business strategies
- To support recruiter in filling the jobs for the locations responsible.
- To effectively handle employee queries and grievances
- Should be MBA in HR
- Need to Know Kannada Language
- 1-3 years experience in HR Generalist/Specialist role.
Bajaj Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Bajaj Allianz Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 9th to 14th January 2016
Walkin Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
Golden Heights, 4th Floor,
No.1 / 2, 59th C Cross, 4th M Block,
Contact Person: Chaitra (HR)