Axis Bank Off Campus Recruitment 2016 For freshers on 20th January. Axis Bank Job openings for freshers (any graduates). There are 100 openings for Assistant Managers / Officers position. Registration Open till 11th January 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check:Axis Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Axis Bank Off Campus Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Job Role||Assistant Managers / Officers|
|Event Date||20th January 2016|
|Last Date||11th January 2016|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
- FDO is one of the integral positions in the Axis Bank Branch Operations Team. The role details are as under:
- Role: Branch Banking: Customer Service Office
- Designation and Package: Assistant Manager (3.24Lac Gross) / Officer (2.05Lac Gross)
- Vacancies: 150+
- Location: Candidate should be willing to serve at any of the branches of the bank across the country/circle.
- Age limit for Graduate (ANY STREAM) and Post Graduate (ANY STREAM) should not exceed above 24 & 26 year respectively.
- 50% and above in Graduation.
- No Distance, Correspondence or Part Time Graduate/ PG Degree Holder allowed.
- Conducts outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business
- Responsible for sales of third-party products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base
- Responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers
- The sales and marketing activities need to be done mainly from the branch itself
Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
- Funds transfer
- Opening of Accounts
- Reconciliation of office accounts
- Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels
- Online Test – 120 Questions (Math, English, Reasoning and Basic Computer, if cleared step 2.
- 3 Member Panel Interview, if cleared then step 3.
- Medical test and Background Check.
- Compliance to the Bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
- Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis
- Protecting the Bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business
Axix Bank Off Campus Recruitment 2016 Details:
Date: 20th January 2016
Time: 9:30 AM
Time: 9:30 AM
QUEST GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS,
LANDRAN-FATEHGARH SAHIB HIGHWAY,
JHANJERI, DISTT MOHALI
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply For Axis Bank Off Campus Recruitment 2016:
Click Here For Registration
Share This Job Opening...!!