Amazon Walkin Drive 2016 for freshers from 11th to 16th January. Amazon Job Vacancies in Bangalore for freshers as Seller Support Associate position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Amazon Walkin Drive 2016:
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Seller Support Associate|
|Salary||2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or e-mail support governed by internal service level agreements.
- The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers.
- Willingness to work to high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work are critical competencies for this role.
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to sellers.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Education: 3rd level qualification Graduation
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 11th to 16th January 2016
Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
Ground Floor, Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall, K.R.Puram –
Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevapura,
Bangalore – 560048.
Landmark: Opposite Arena Mall