Amazon Job Openings 2016 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, Ph.D Freshers. Amazon Job Vacancies in Chennai for fresher Graduates as Software Development Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, Ph.D Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Amazon Job Openings 2016:
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, Ph.D|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- The Software Development Engineer (SDE) experience is a unique one at Amazon.
- Teams are structured in small groups with a strong impetus to innovate, drive end to end ownership and meet critical business goals.
- Fresh college graduates get to rub shoulders with outstanding software engineers and researchers with industry leading technical abilities, solving challenging engineering problems that affect millions of Amazon customers. Engineers also get to collaborate and work with teams across the globe, in the process being exposed to a range of technologies, best practices and solution patterns.
- Our brown bag sessions and Principal talks are among the most popular presentations with healthy debate and a cross pollination of ideas.
- All this contributes to the grooming of the ‘fungible’ Amazon engineer who has exemplary technical skills, sharp business acumen and a strong drive to get things done.
- There are a number of engineering teams based out of Amazon’s Chennai engineering center engaged in solving hard problems in increasing selection, providing convenience and lowering costs for Kindle’s customers. Given Amazon’s scale of operations, many of these problems are a first of their kind and need innovative, out of the box thinking.
- Engineers working on them often have to dig through their basics on core computer science fundamentals like algorithms and data structures to come up with simple yet elegant solutions.
Candidates applying should have:
- Excellent programming skills in either C, C++ or Java
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
- Linux system development experience is a plus.
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidate’s ability to:
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Learn new systems
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D degree in computer science or related fields
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs