Adobe India Recruitment 2016 for Software Engineers – Apply Online. Adobe Job Openings in Noida for freshers and Experienced as Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers and Experienced are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Adobe Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Adobe India Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Adobe India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
What you’ll do:
- Define and evolve automation tools and strategies for testing Document Cloud components, tools & APIs.
- Design test plans, implement efficient processes/methods to test.
- Automate product features and end user workflows using tools and writing scripts.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform’s value.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.
What you need to Succeed:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- Working knowledge of Java. Experience in Java testing frameworks preferred.
- Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of web servers, databases and web technologies including REST, JQuery, AJAX, etc
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to interact with customers.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment
Adobe India Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Adobe Recruitment 2016: