Trimble Job Recruitment 2015-2016 for Freshers - Software Quality Engineer. Trimble Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Software Quality Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MS freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MS|
|Job Role||Software Quality Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- The main purpose of this job function is to design and develop test plans and test cases for software work products and execute the test cycles. The targeted software work products are enterprise applications developed on iOS/Android/Windows based platforms and Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality capable devices.
- Automate test cases and develop test scripts that can run on these platforms with minimal code changes performed in the scripts. Work in an agile process; create test strategies as the sprints progress through.
- Make efficient use of bug tracking systems and generate detailed test reports that can help development teams to understand vulnerable areas in the code. Perform Regression, Sanity, Performance testing, etc.
- Come up with test strategies that can help in uncovering bugs in the code
- Study product requirements and design & develop test plans and test cases.
- Test software releases during the product development cycle.
- Report test results and log bugs into the bug database.
- Track bugs to closure.
- Assist in automation of the test function by developing automation test scripts and execute them.
- Coordinate with the development team, understand software release process and get the release to closure.
- Provide necessary test data to development team.
- Plan, organize and execute assignments with very little or moderate supervision.
- Responsible for test execution within the required deadlines. Deliveries can be test reports, test plan, bug related test data, etc.
- Coordinate with the team for timely delivery of test data. Ensure the quality of work by getting test case reviews by developers, peer test case review, etc.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time
- Proficient in C#
- Knowledge on any mobile automation tool and associated programming.
- Knowledge of testing on mobile platforms iOS/Android.
- Knowledge of testing gaming applications is a must.
- Knowledge of 3D basics, physics libraries, rendering concepts etc., is a must.
- Knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycles.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Upbeat, highly motivated and self-starter.
- Graduated from a tier-2 institute not earlier than 2010.
- B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech / M.S. in Computer Science Engineering or an equivalent degree.
- Should have scored minimum 80% marks since 10th Standard.
- Working experience in an Agile environment.
Trimble Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply For Trimble:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!