Tata Communications Recruitment 2015-2016 for Freshers - Apply Online. TATA Communication Recruitment in Chennai for Software Development Engineer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Tata Communication|
|Experience||0 - 4 years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Assists supervisor in development testing.
- Prepares software development calendar.
- Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
TATA Communications Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs