Seagate Hiring for BE, B.Tech Freshers in Bangalore - Firmware Engineer. Seagate Job Vacancies in Bangalore for Firmware Engineer Entry Level Position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Job Role||Firmware Engineer Entry level|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About Seagate Company:
Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
- The Firmware Engineer I, analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software i.e. design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C/C++ code.
- Troubleshoots code for firmware applications. The Firmware Engineer I will be responsible for the development of device software/firmware for Seagate’s’ s flash memory storage devices ( PCIe, SAS, SATA).
- The device firmware captures the complexity of managing the storage media to meet the demands of diverse applications, reliability and cost considerations.
- Responsibilities include development/debugging of firmware for the storage devices , low level device management , unit tests to ensure correctness and interacting with test engineers.
- Strong proficiency in C/C++, Data structures, Algorithms
- Embedded Firmware development in 'C'
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Low level firmware development, debug skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active, problem solving approach
- Good to have experience on Operating systems
- Debug issues in FW environment with or without tools support
Seagate Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs