Schneider Electric Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers – Apply Online. Schneider Electric Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Technical Support Representative Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Schneider Electric|
|Job Role||Technical Support Representative|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- We are currently seeking a Technical Support Representative – Jr to join our Customer Care Center Department . Reporting to the Technical Team Leader, you will be focusing on to resolve technical support issues in a world class inbound customer service environment and to enhance our customer’s experience by always exceeding their expectations.
- The primary responsibility of the role includes (but is not limited to):
- Providing post-sales telephone and electronic support to APC customers and partners.
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, alerts, web based incidents and prioritising customer’s support needs Design, review and implementation and review of control logic in Matlab/Simulink/ Stateflow
- Work effectively with the Global Customer Solutions Team and other functions to ensure the most proactive technical / sales follow up of customer issues and open sales opportunities Calibration/tuning of control systems
- Identify and generate revenue opportunities under our Trade-ups and e-commerce programmes
- Degree (Masters level preferred) in BSc in Electronics / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
- Fluency required in English and Hindi, ( Kannada, Telugu/ Tamil etc.. more the languages preferable)
- Third level qualification in technical or IT related discipline desirable (Computer Science, Electrical)
- Basic knowledge of electrical concepts/devices and electronics essential
- Previous Call-Centre experience (Optional)
- Cascaded control systems
- Previous Technical Support or IT environment experience desirable Proven experience with loop tuning
- Working knowledge of major operating systems (Microsoft) Optional)
- Working knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP) Optional.
Schneider Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs