SAP Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers as Developer Associate. SAP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Developer Associate Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Developer Associate|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Responsible for development focusing on coding, testing, quality
assurance of software features in a development team under the mentoring
or coaching of an experienced person.
Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore
demonstrates a good level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
Has basic knowledge of products and processes with limited or no design responsibility.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Business English: basic / good
- Software development expertise
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent education
SAP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Allscripts Job Openings 2015-2016 for Freshers - Associate Software Engineer
- TCS Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for MBA freshers - 21st to 23rd December
- Ugam Solutions Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers - 21st to 24th December
- 3i Infotech Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers - 16th to 24th December