Renault Recruitment 2017-2018 For Freshers. Apply online for Renault recruitment drive 2017-2018 for freshers. Renault job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Renault careers through below provided registration link.
Aspirants should practice Renault placement papers to crack Renault written exam or Renault online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Renault test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in Renault company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Renault walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Aspirants who had the passion for working in Renault as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials. This company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. Candidate can choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the written exam and personal interview which will be decided by the Renault.
Renault Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Bajaj:
- Sales & Marketing
- Area Sales Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Head HR
- Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineer Trainee
- Sales Consultant
- Field Executive
- Team Leaders
- Sales Executive
- Engineer/Senior Engineer
- Territory Manager Sales
- Business Manager
- Automobile Engineer
- Engineer – R & D
- Service Head
- Designer Auto Interiors
Renault Company Profile:
Headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, the Renault group is made up of the namesake Renault marque and subsidiaries, Automobile Dacia from Romania, and Renault Samsung Motors from South Korea. Renault has a 43.4% controlling stake in Nissan of Japan, a 25% stake in AvtoVAZ of Russia, and a 1.55% stake in Daimler AG of Germany (since 2012, Renault manufactures engines for the Daimler’s Mercedes A Class and B Class cars). Renault also owns subsidiaries RCI Banque (automotive financing), Renault Retail Group (automotive distribution) and Motrio (automotive parts). Renault has various joint ventures, including Oyak-Renault (Turkey), Renault Pars (Iran). Carlos Ghosn is the current chairman and CEO. The French government owns a 19.73% share of Renault as of April 2015.
Renault Trucks, previously known as Renault Véhicules Industriels, has been part of Volvo Trucks since 2001. Renault Agriculture became 100% owned by German agricultural equipment manufacturer CLAAS in 2008. Together Renault and Nissan are investing €4 billion (US$5.16 billion) in eight electric vehicles over three to four years beginning in 2011. In 2013, new Renault vehicles had the lowest average CO2 emissions among generalist brands in Europe, with 110.1g/km.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Carlos Ghosn (Chairman and CEO)
Louis Schweitzer (Chairman and
|No. of Employees||127,086 (December 2012)|
Renault Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Renault Registration Process:
- To Apply for Renault job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website group.renault.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Renault Eligibility Criteria:
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended Dell interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
4th Floor, ASV Ramana Towers,
37&38, Venkatnarayana Rd,
Tamil Nadu 600017.
How To Apply For Renault Jobs:
Related Automobile Company Jobs: