MBA Freshers Walkin Drive at NIIT Noida on 10th and 11th December 2015. NIIT Recruitment drive in Noida for freshers as HR Recruiter position. MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||NIIT Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||HR Freshers|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About NIIT Company:
NIIT Technologies is a leading global IT solutions organization, servicing customers in Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. It offers services in Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management Services, IP Asset or Platform Solutions, and Business Process Management to organisations in the Financial Services, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing/Distribution, and Government sectors. The Company adheres to major global benchmarks and standards, having secured the ISO 9001:2000 certifications and the ISO: 27001 Information Security Management accreditation. NIIT Technologies also follows global standards of development. It has been assessed at Level 5 of SEI CMMi version 1.2. NIIT Technologies Business Process Management conforms to the highest quality standards such as COPC and Six Sigma. Its data centre operations are assessed at the international ISO 20000 IT management standards.
- Central SPOC for onboarding process.
- Joining formalities – induction, documentation, logistics arrangement, MIS for joinings
- Employee code generation
- Document insufficiency and closure
- Central role holder for confirmations
2. HR Operations :
- Updating records of SMs in SAP leaves, present marking, leavings and extension of contract
- Managing Employee files
- Managing PF & ESI forms dealing with departments internally
- Issuing Experience letters to ex-employees if required
- Supporting LHRs in day to day transactions
- Helps to plan and develop compensation and benefit programs by evaluating cost and effectiveness of programs.
- Responsible for Restructure and fitments of salaries of new joiners and existing employees during annual salary revision.
- Design and implement short term and long term incentive plans.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent.
- Coordination with technical team for automation of compensation revision process.
NIIT Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
NIIT Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 10th and 11th December 2015
Interview Timings: 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
NIIT Technologies Ltd.
Corporate Heights (Tapasya), Plot No. 5, EFGH,
Sector 126, Noida-Greater Noida Expressway