Marvell Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers - Application Engineer. Marvell Job Openings for freshers in Bangalore as Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech,ME, M.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech,ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 4 Year|
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Marvell is an industry leader in storage, communications, and consumer silicon solutions, the products can be found in an extensive array of digital consumer appliances and enterprise networks. With a commitment to world-class customer support and a history of cutting-edge innovation, Marvell develops market-leading technologies that power a vast range of consumer electronics and the gateways that form the connectivity backbone of our current day digital lifestyle. Visit our Website Address: www.marvell.com.
- Application Engineer, to work closely with Engineering teams and assist in technical resolution of Customer issues by hands-on debugging, engage with customers in release management, prepare technical documentation.
- B.E/M.E in Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Telecom - 1st Class
- 0-4 years of experience to help customer productize R & D’s software releases.
- Minimal coding, extensive system integration skills.
- Problem solving & analytical skills.
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Willingness to travel on site @ customer site.
- Proficient in C
- Hands-on knowledge and experience on Linux, Linux Device Drivers.
- Exposure to mobile platforms and/or other embedded devices.
- Bluetooth/WiFi expertise must for experienced candidates.
Marvell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs