Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Apply online for Maruti Suzuki recruitment drive 2018-2019 for freshers. Maruti Suzuki job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Maruti Suzuki careers through below provided registration link.
Aspirants should practice Maruti Suzuki placement papers to crack Maruti Suzuki written exam or Maruti Suzuki online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Maruti Suzuki test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
Aspirants who had the passion for working in Maruti Suzuki as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials. This company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. Candidate can choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the written exam and personal interview which will be decided by the Maruti Suzuki.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Maruti Suzuki company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Maruti Suzuki walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|Company Name||Maruti Suzuki India Limited|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Maruti Suzuki
- Sales & Marketing
- Area Sales Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Head HR
- Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineer Trainee
- Sales Consultant
- Field Executive
- Team Leaders
- Sales Executive
- Engineer/Senior Engineer
- Territory Manager Sales
- Business Manager
- Automobile Engineer
- Engineer – R & D
- Service Head
- Designer Auto Interiors
Maruti Suzuki Company Profile
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a subsidiary of Japanese automobile and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki. As of November 2012, it had a market share of 50% of the Indian passenger car markets. Maruti Suzuki manufactures and sells popular cars such as the Alto, Ritz, Celerio, Swift, Wagon R, Zen Zen Estilo, Swift DZire, Ciaz, Kizashi, SX4, Eeco, Omni, Ertiga, S-Cross and the Grand Vitara.
The company’s headquarters are at No 1, Nelson Mandela Road, New Delhi. In February 2012, the company sold its ten millionth vehicle in India.
Maruti Udyog Limited was established in February 1981, though the actual production commenced only in 1983. It started with the Maruti 800, based on the Suzuki Alto kei car which at the time was the only modern car available in India. Its only competitors were the Hindustan Ambassador and Premier Padmini. Originally, 74% of the company was owned by the Indian government, and 26% by Suzuki of Japan. As of May 2007, the government of India sold its complete share to Indian financial institutions and no longer has any stake in Maruti Udyog.
|Company Name||Maruti Suzuki India Limited|
|Founder(s) or Key People||R. C. Bhargava (Chairman)|
|No. of Employees||12,900 (2015, Sept.)|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Maruti Suzuki Registration Process
- To Apply for Maruti Suzuki job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.marutisuzuki.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Maruti Suzuki Eligibility Criteria
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended Dell interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Maruti Suzuki India Limited,
1, Nelson Mandela Road,
New Delhi – 110070
How To Apply For Maruti Suzuki Jobs:
Related Automobile Company Jobs: