Kone Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee. IBM Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About Kone Company:
Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings. KONE Technology is a global organization of technology, design and environment experts who research and create new technologies for innovative People Flow solutions.
- Variant configuration specialist’s ensure the functionality of KONE product configurations by programming and testing these product configurations using the programming languages defined for this specific job.
- Pursuing successfully this job, variant configuration specialist needs to know the basic SAP standard and KONE specific SAP Variant Configuration (VC) related programming.
- BE - EEE/ ECE/ E&I/ MECH
- Fresher - 2015 Passout
- Good Programming skills in C & C++.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, self-motivated and hard working.
- Highly focused towards work and achieving goals.
- Stress tolerance & Positive attitude.
- Attention to procedure and guidelines.
- Conceptual thinking
Kone Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs