Intel Recruitment for freshers in Bangalore – Apply Online. Intel Job Openings in Bangalore for Software Development Engineer Position. Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Intel Career Registration Link
|Company Name||Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web.
- May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming principles. Thorough understanding and practicing SOLID principles.
- Candidate must have an excellent analytical skills
- Should be able to review PRDs, analyze and implement solutions.
- Candidate should have good design skills and have good exposure to technologies.
- Analyze all the solution options in a given project, and ability to identify the ease to maintain / high performance solutions and implement.
- Gain familiarity with managing product releases and tracking issues.
- Good communication skills, having worked with multiple teams in offsite locations a plus
- Familiarity in programing languages and open to learning new technologies and languages.
- Must have the passion to work with technology and complex systems
- Show enthusiasm in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
- Passion to work with demanding customers
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player.
- Able to adopt to coding best practices and standards
- Able to clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
Intel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs