Ingram Micro Job Openings 2016 for freshers in Mumbai - Apply Online. Ingram Micro Job Vacancies in Mumbai for freshers as Associate Sales Support position. Any Graduate and Diploma Freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Ingram Micro|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Job Role||Associate Sales Support|
Ingram Micro's origins trace back to the founding of distributor Micro D, Inc. in July 1979 by husband and wife team, Geza Czige and Lorraine Mecca, who were both teachers. The company started in Southern California and in its first year of business achieved approximately $3.5 million in sales. It rapidly expanded nationwide and held its public offering in 1983. Ingram Industries became a majority stockholder of Micro D in February 1986 when it acquired all of the common stock held by the company's founders, followed by the purchase of the remaining Micro D shares in March 1989.
- Coordinate with all functional teams as per business requirements and ensure accurate and timely closure of orders. This includes interaction with Sales, Product, Credit, Purchase, SBO, HBO and Operations team.
- Liaising with Vendors and Partners as per business needs.
- Assist the sales team in their day to day activities through information sharing on orders, partner queries, action taken etc.
- Customer centric approach to ensure high level of customer satisfaction through faster response and TAT.
Ingram Micro Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs