IBM Recruitment 2015-2016 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers. IBM Job Openings in India for freshers as Associate System Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: IBM Placement Papers
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About IBM Company:IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM's unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM's focus on business values, the company's global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client's organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Professional knowledge related to the position & department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly & develop skills related to technical, functional, software & soft skills
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate (& negotiate) with others to carry out assigned duties
- Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using techniques or tools, Prepare & recommend solution alternatives Challenge validity of given procedures & processes with the intent to enhance & improve
- Work on professional projects; subject to reviews for developmental purposes
- Understand the standard mission of the group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Accountable for individual/team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs/expenses
- Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, basis business needs
- BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA, Dual Degree (BE/BTech + ME/ MTech : 5 year course)
- (This is an entry level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment)
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For IBM:
Share This Job Opening...!!