IBM Bangalore Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers – Apply Online. IBM Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Intern position. Bleacher’s Degree Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: IBM Placement Papers
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About IBM Company:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
- Strategic Outsourcing Delivery focuses on delivering our IT services to clients all over the world
- We help clients manage all or parts of their IT infrastructure so that they can focus on achieving their core business objectives Key priority in Services Delivery is to ensure client satisfaction through continuous productivity and quality improvements.
- Basic knowledge of server system.
- Basic knowledge of Networking concepts.
- Excellent written and Oral communication is required
- Co-ordination with different work groups via emails, conference calls is required
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs