Genpact Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers on 28th and 29th December. Genpact Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Back end Non Voice process Position. BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA Graduates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Genpact Placement Papers
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA|
|Job Location||Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon|
|Job Role||Back End Process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,25,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.|
About Genpact Company:
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Enter information into system
- Coordinate with internal branches and other financial institutions
- Endorsements on P&C policies.
- Providing support to agency.
- Meeting TAT & Accuracy daily.
- Follow established procedure & guidelines for processing.
- Investigate & resolve customer queries.
- Calculating premium impact of the endorsements and reoport out.
- Communicating with customers through email & Web servive request.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical & Logical skills for decision making.
- High llevel attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate delivery of high quality output.
- Ability to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to respond to stretch situations of volume spikes as and when the need arises.
- Candidate need to mention ” SMRITI ” as Reference on top of your resume and can directly walkin for the interview.
- Candidate need to carry 2 copies of Resume, Original Photo ID proof & 2 passport size photos.
- Technical graduates please do not apply.
You can also see: Genpact Jobs For Freshers
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 28th to 29th December 2015
Interview Timings: 11 AM – 1 PM
Tower-8 , Upper Ground Floor, Noida Sector- 135
Nearest Metro Station is Botanical Garden (take “City Life” shuttle)