Genpact Walkin drive for freshers in Delhi on 11th December 2015. Genpact Job Openings in Delhi for freshers as Non Voice process Position. BA, B.Com, B.Sc Graduates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Genpact Placement Papers
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Non Voice process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,25,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.|
About The Company:
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Genpact Mega Walk-In Drive @YMCA on11th Dec,Friday
- Hiring Graduates for Backend/NOn-Voice Openings
- Qualifications Required :B.A ,B.com and B.sc (Technical Graduates are not elegible)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Typing speed should be at least 25 words/min with 95% accuracy
- Team player
- Basic ability to make decisions and escalate in required conditions.
- Basic Multitasking skills to be able toggle between multiple screens, multiple input sources, etc.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 11th December 2015
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 2 PM
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi,
Near Bangla Sahib.
Nearest Metro Station:Rajiv Chowk.