GE Healthcare Hiring for freshers in Bangalore – Software Intern. GE Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Intern position. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: GE Placement Papers
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About GE Company:
GE Healthcare’s Healthcare Systems business provides a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators that can help caregivers improve the consistency, quality and efficiency of patient care everywhere. These technologies advance every phase of patient care, from diagnostic imaging to routine testing to life-critical care. With X-ray, Women’s Health, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, Molecular Imaging, Diagnostic Cardiology and Interventional technologies, GE creates industry-leading products that allow clinicians to see inside the human body more clearly than ever. In addition, with efforts in ultrasound, ECG, bone densitometry, patient monitoring, incubators and infant warmers, respiratory care, anesthesia management and a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators, GE’s Healthcare Systems business enables clinicians to provide better care for millions of patients every day – from wellness checkups to advanced diagnostics to life-saving treatment. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing global Xray business.GE is an equal opportunity employer.
- You will be responsible for concept prove outs, programming accordingly for the features and or a small feature set.
- You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently. In this role you will:
- Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
- Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
- Programming skills – Java, C++,C
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Great team player