Flextronics Job Openings 2015-2016 for Graduates in Pune - Apply Online. Flextronics Job Recruitment in Pune for Senior Analyst Position. Bleacher's Degree candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Role||Senior Analyst|
- Experience in the following domains:
- Order processing
- Supply chain management
- Order management
- Knowledge of ERP (Preferably BAAN) Experience in BPO / Manufacturing industry preferably in electronics Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook Some exposure to voice process will be highly preferred Excellent communication skills MANDATORY. Good analytical skills.
- Timely issuance of POs to Vendors & co-ordination for payment Placing the purchase order and follow up the same Coordinating with vendors for actual delivery status of material On time completion of Open PO Report and Shortage Report To meet or exceed desired service levels and inventory targets as defined for the products assigned To efficiently and accurately execute core procurement processes for assigned products Coordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and Supplier for Purchase Order Changes.
- Experienced of E-Tools such as Smart Buy, e RFQ Sourcing and Developing suppliers for new projects Managing supplier's database To identify, recommend, and implement operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement in the execution of procurement processes Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues.
- Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
Flextronics Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Flextronics:
Share This Job Opening...!!