EY Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers in Gurgaon - Apply Online. EY Recruitment drive in Gurgaon for freshers as Associate Analyst position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
- The incumbent shall be responsible for providing research & analysis support to Q&RM teams in global and the Areas to conduct real-time monitoring and quality reviews.
- This person shall be responsible for end to end management of real-time monitoring and quality reviews on a daily basis, including analysis of the research for identifying any probable non-compliance with the Firm's policy, and communicating exceptions to the Q&RM Leadership. The person shall report to the team lead.
- Real-time monitoring and quality reviews are reviews run by the Firm on client engagements to ensure compliance EY's policies and procedures.
- Graduate degree from a reputed college
- 0 - 1 year work experience (preferably in a research background).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
- Foreign language proficiency especially in French, Spanish, German and Dutch would be an added advantage
- Perform research in propriety EY databases & some external databases to identify the current & historical relationships of EY with the various parties involved in an engagement
- Upload the research output in the prescribed format
- Analyse the research to identify any probable non-compliance issues
EY Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs