Dell Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for Freshers from 24th to 31st December. Dell Walkin Drive for freshers as Accounts Receivable Associate Position. Dell Job Openings for freshers in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at below mentioned Location.
|Company Name||Dell International Services|
|Experience||0 to 3 Years|
|Job Role||Accounts Receivable Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- The duties of a Collection Associate include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department. Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Partner with other departments, DRT, customers, and team members to improve current processes (i.e. solution oriented, conf calls, interlocks with sales, customer care, idea storm, etc.)
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis. Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales.
- Maintain Data Protection & Be aware and adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to Collection tool strategy and work flow management goals
- Ensure 100% ledger coverage & accurate problem coding in timely manner
- Daily Call Targets to be met
- Timely penetration of disputes
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly projections against collector goals
- SLA adherence on mailbox, voicemail, follow ups closure
- Prefer candidates with financial process background
- Sound knowledge of B2B Collection
- Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24×7 environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Should be open to relocate to Hyderabad
- Graduate in any stream. (10+2+3)
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MS candidates are NOT eligible for this role
- Telephone etiquette skills and ability to articulate and simplify customer issues and solution.
- Problem solving skills.
- Active listening & negotiation skills
- Relevant experience in Collections/Customer service Domain
Dell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Dell Walkin Details:
Plot No 42, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081,
Opp Deloitte, Hitech City