Caterpillar Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers - System Data Support Analyst. Caterpillar Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as System Data Support Analyst Position. Any graduate fresher candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Caterpillar Placement Papers
|Job Role||System Data Support Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- As a Systems Data Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications.
- You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success.
- Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
- Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid indevelopment and support
- Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
- Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
- IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
- Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
- 1. Supply Chain
- 2. Manufacturing
- 3. Product Introduction
- 4. Product Support
Caterpillar Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs