Audi Recruitment 2017-2018 For Freshers. Apply online for Audi recruitment drive 2017-2018 for freshers. Audi job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Audi careers through below provided registration link.
Aspirants should practice Audi placement papers to crack Audi written exam or Audi online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Audi test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in Audi company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Audi walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Aspirants who had the passion for working in Audi as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials. This company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. Candidate can choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the written exam and personal interview which will be decided by the Audi.
Audi Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Audi:
- Sales & Marketing
- Area Sales Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Head HR
- Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineer Trainee
- Sales Consultant
- Field Executive
- Team Leaders
- Sales Executive
- Engineer/Senior Engineer
- Territory Manager Sales
- Business Manager
- Automobile Engineer
- Engineer – R & D
- Service Head
- Designer Auto Interiors
Audi Company Profile:
Audi has been a majority owned (99.55%) subsidiary of Volkswagen Group since 1966, following a phased purchase of Audi AG’s predecessor, Auto Union, from Daimler-Benz. Volkswagen relaunched the Audi brand with the 1965 introduction of the Audi F103 series.
The company name is based on the Latin translation of the surname of the founder, August Horch. “Horch”, meaning “listen” in German, becomes “audi” in Latin. The four rings of the Audi logo each represent one of four car companies that banded together to create Audi’s predecessor company, Auto Union. Audi’s slogan is Vorsprung durch Technik, meaning “Advancement through Technology”. However, since 2007 Audi USA has used the slogan “Truth in Engineering”. Audi is among the best-selling luxury automobiles in the world.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Rupert Stadler, Chairman.
Marc Lichte, Head of Design.
Ulrich Hackenberg, Head of
|No. of Employees||68,804 (2012)|
Audi Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Audi Registration Process:
- To Apply for Audi job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.audi.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Audi Eligibility Criteria:
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards
- Candidates who have attended Dell interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt Ltd,
3rd & 4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road,
Chakala-Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093
How To Apply For Audi Jobs:
Note: If you need more details about Audi Recruitment, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Audi Recruitment 2017-2018, by visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.
Related Automobile Company Jobs: