Amazon Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers on 18th December. Amazon Job Vacancies in Bangalore for freshers as Seller Support Associate position. BE, B.Tech and PG freshers are eligible to attend for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Amazon Placement Papers
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, PG|
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Role||Seller Support Associate|
|Salary||2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Seller Support An Amazon.com Seller Support Associate is a critical part of Amazon.com's mission to deliver timely, Accurate and Professional service to Amazon.com sellers.
- In a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires extensive e-mail communication with sellers, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication.
- Escalates seller's issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Answers messages in authorized email queues as directed by Workflow and Supervisor.
- Understands and correctly uses all available tools.
- Maintains acceptable email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative.
- Maintains productivity (currently measured in Contacts per Hour -CPH) at or above published standard for skill group.
- Maintain quality (currently measured in Expressed Dissatisfaction Rate - EDR) at or below published standard for skill group.
- Logs in on time; logs out not before the end of scheduled shift.
- Staffs entire phone shift and "aux codes" correctly for all breaks, meals, meetings and events.
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends to appropriate personnel including possible solutions or suggestions.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for email response times. * All other duties as assigned Position Qualifications:
- Graduate *One or more years' experience with customer service preferred.
- Basic computer skills & knowledge of the Internet required
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- Excellent Internet Navigation Skills
- Basic Typing/Keyboarding skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience working under pressure in a high-volume processing environment and consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Significant email and online customer service experience preferred
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Amazon Walkin Details:Walk in Date: 18th December 2015
Time: 10 AM - 1 PM
Interview Venues:Ground Floor, Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall, K.R.Puram -
Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevapura,
Bangalore - 560048.