Amazon Job Requirement 2015-2016 for freshers in Hyderabad. Amazon Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Development Engineer. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Also Check: Amazon Placement Papers
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Development Engineer|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
- Are you interested in joining the team behind Amazon’s Customer Service Technology? The Customer Service Technology DevOps Engineering team provides Tier 1, 2 and 3 software engineering support, and develops scripts and software applications to automate manually intensive or redundant tasks.
- We are looking for a strong DevOps engineer who will own production support engineering for one or more software services and will constantly innovate to improve operational efficiency by building technology solutions.
- Your role will impact our customer service operations and other technology team partners directly! This job requires you to hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks and technologies will define your success.
Key Job Functions:
- Debug, evaluate, and resolve software issues for applications and services that will improve availability and performance.
- Build software tools to automate manually intensive processes or redundant tasks.
- Create standard operating procedures for other DevOps engineers to use and leverage.
- Improve cross-team service monitoring infrastructure to proactively and automatically detect issues before they occur, measure service availability and performance
- A technical background (BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline/experience)
- 0-2 years experience developing, maintaining and supporting software systems in C++/Java.
- Strong UNIX tools/platform experience
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to willingly undertake and switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicate effectively with a wide array of individuals at Amazon, and get the right things done.
- Ability to demonstrate high degree of responsiveness to drive customer impacting issues to resolution.
- Ability to identify and own/drive teams to resolve root causes of issues.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- IBM Walkin drive for Technical Support Associate Freshers – 8th to 11th December 2015
- AON Hewitt Job Openings For BPO Jobs – Walkin Interview 7th to 10th Dec 2015
- inTarvo Job openings For Trainee Engineers – Walkin Drive 7th to 10th Dec 2015
- Sutherland Walkin Interview for freshers in Mumbai on 7th and 8th December 2015