Amazon India Job Recruitment 2015-2016 for Freshers in Bangalore. Amazon Job Vacancies in Bangalore for fresher Graduates as IDQ Data Expert position. BS, MS Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Amazon Placement Papers
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Job Role||IDQ Data Expert|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Amazon is looking for a talented data engineer to help manage our ever-growing information reporting needs and support analysis of increasingly complex business questions around Item Data Quality and Discoverability.
- You will join a team of smart and driven individuals who will collectively drive large-scale cross-functional effort to improve discoverability and item data quality of the millions of products on the Amazon website.
- As a data engineer, you will work with product managers, business owners, and software teams to provide the reports, dashboards, analyses, and metrics that give our stakeholders the timely, flexible and accurate data they need to plan and run the Hardlines business.
- Using our key reporting platforms based on Oracle, Redshift, and reporting/visualization tools, you’ll build and maintain reporting solutions that are used for both daily and long term business decision-making. You will also work on training and documentation that will unlock the full power of our self-service reporting platform and enable business teams to get the data they need independently.
- You will build and maintain coherent reports from disparate data sources and varying data models that accurately measure our catalog, provide data for complex analysis and own the process to keep our stakeholders – from VMs through to VPs – up to date on the health of our pan-EU catalog.
- You will interact with business owners to gather requirements and build a structured reporting platform.
- You must be passionate about data-driven decision making, uncompromisingly detail oriented, smart, efficient, and driven to help our business succeed.
- You must love working with analytic tools, write excellent SQL queries, and be an advocate for your customers.
- Your work must be accurate, timely, and insightful. You must be a self-starter and be able to learn on the go.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are required as you will work very closely with diverse teams.
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
- Advanced SQL writing and experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Proven experience in a data engineering or a business analysis role
- Ability to dive deep on data analysis or technical issues to come up with effective solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field.
- Proven Project Management Skill
- Redshift cluster management capability
- Both technically deep and business savvy and able to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Amazon:
Share This Job Opening...!!