Accenture Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for Freshers On 29th December. Accenture Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Health Care Backend position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Job Location||Chennai, Bangalore|
|Job Role||Health Care Backend|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Hiring passionate smart & young employees with excellent communication skills & a drive to work with a winning environment.
- We have 50 + exciting openings for Freshers in Backend operations for Health Care Domain.
- Walk in on 29th December between 11 am-4 pm also invite your friends to participate in this special hiring drive for Health Care Domain
- Shift Timing: Should Be Flexible With All Shifts
- Job location: Shollignallur, Chennai
- Responsible for the review and validation of eligibility information received from the customer as well as the data-entering of this information into the client system.
- Complete review of enrollment forms
- Identify missing information on forms
- Send incomplete forms back to client
- Maintain customer eligibility information
- Maintain and track individual workflow and production
- Support inventory control during peak times or as needed
- Any Graduates (Kindly Note BE/Btech candidates Do not apply)
- Good basic knowledge on US & UK Health care, claims & insurance.
- Should be open to working in night shift
- Good English comprehension -- verbal and written
- Simple analytical skills
- Good typing skills, at least 30 wpm at 95% accuracy
- Should have good understanding of American healthcare industry
- Have a thorough knowledge on the above requirement prepare & get select on the same day.
- Kindly note Candidates looking to relocate in Chennai can also walk in.
- Please carry your updated resume for the drive, on the top of the resume write "Parthiv Health Care Drive
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Walk-In Date: 29th December 2015
Interview Time: 11 AM - 4 PM
Dhivya Shree point
Contact Person: Susan Jane