Accenture Walkin Interview for Freshers On 19th December 2015. Accenture Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Analyst Customer Billing position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Job Location||Chennai, Bangalore|
|Job Role||Analyst Customer Billing|
|Salary||1,00,000 - 1,50,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Basic Accounting /Tax/Invoice processing /Customer billing/invoicing/receipt processing/Accounts Receivable
- Hiring passionate smart & young employees with excellent communication skills & a drive to work with a winning environment.
- We have 50 + exciting openings for highly skilled professionals in Backend operations for General Accounting & Billing Analyst (Accounts Payable; AR)
- Walk in on 19th December between 11am-3pm also invite your friends to participate in this special hiring drive for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables
- Job Title: Analyst Customer Billing / Accounts Receivable
- Experience: Fresher
- Enter all billable orders on billing system
- Provide customer level revenue assurance through monthly audit and anomaly processing
- Processing of all billable orders received up to monthly billing cut-off
- Recording recurring Journal entries, booking revenues and costs.
- Preparing legal reports Tax, VAT declaration
- Responsible for maintaining daily productions logs
- Minimum qualification: - Any Graduation B.com / Mcom / Mba-Finance would be preffered
- Good verbal & written communication
- Good analytical/logical thinking
- Note: Have a thorough knowledge on the above requirement prepare & get select on the same day.
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Walk-In Date: 19th December 2015
Interview Time: 11 AM - 3 PM
CDC5, Dhivya Shree point
Contact Person: Krithika