Accenture Gurgaon Walkin Drive for Freshers On 19th December 2015. Accenture Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Service Desk Agent position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Job Role||Service Desk Agent|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Provide excellent chat and email support to resolve user problems
- Quickly identify and escalate user reported issues to the team lead and cross functional partners, ensuring swift resolution of bugs or emerging problems.
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement
- Follow strict guidelines and procedures
- Ability to follow the direction of management and receive coaching and provide customer feedback
- Ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
- Extreme low tolerance for errors
- All other tasks as assigned
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in any stream (preferably BA, B.Com etc)
- Predominantly support through email, chat & remote support.
- 24x7 Support, shifts based on roster.
- Flexibility to work in night shifts.
- 5 days working per week, with weekly offs based on roster.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a friendly and easy to understand format (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience with prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Walk-In Date: 19th December 2015
Interview Time: 11 AM - 3 PM
DDC 5 Building No. 6,
Tower-A, Unitech Infospace (SEZ),
Sector-21, Dundahera, Gurgaon,
Contact Person: Ami Pandey / Sujata Sharma
Share This Job Opening...!!