Testing Jobs in Bangalore - Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2015 - 2016 for Freshers. Asteria Aerospace Job Vacancies in Bangalore for freshers as Software Tester Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Asteria Aerospace Pvt. Ltd.|
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Tester|
About The Company:Asteria Aerospace Pvt. Ltd. is an emerging aerospace organization involved in the design and development of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). Asteria also engages in research and development of technologies related to UAS. We have new opportunities for talented engineers to join our UAS Product Development team. At Asteria, you will get to work in a dynamic and positive environment where your contributions directly affect company performance and growth. You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects in the cutting edge field of UAS technology.
As a Software Tester, you will be responsible for testing the software products at Asteria Aerospace. Your role is to test and maintain test reports, periodically, in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. You will work closely with product managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to help test the new product offerings and improve existing ones.
- Periodically test the various software components and generate exhaustive test reports
- Develop appropriate documentation to record software architecture using use cases
- Write test cases for the software components
- Maintanance and Support of existing software components
Skills & Experience:
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Familiarity with Qt/C++, QML Graphical User Interface (GUI) Application Development will be a plus
Asteria Aerospace Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs