TCS Recruitment Drive 2015 Passout freshers as Engineer - Last Date: 8th November 2015. TCS Job Openings in India for Engineer position. Only BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
Year of Graduation:
Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2015 are eligible to apply.
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
Completion of all courses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Only Full time courses will be considered.
Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
Last date of Registrations: 8th November 2015
Date of Test: 1st Week of December, 2015
Step 1: Registration
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com and click on IT
- Click "Register Here"
- Click "Off-Campus Applicant"
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click "Application Form" on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on "Track My Application". The status should reflect as "Application Received".